Web IndiaEyeWitness.Com


Traffic & Pollution
Population Control
Local Issues
Police System
Save Money
Small Industries
Land Grabbing
Law & Order
Pending Cases
Save from Aids
Middleclass issues
Airport Customs
Real Soldiers

Discussion Forum
Submit A Complaint

Govt. Response:
Suggestions sent
Govt. Reply

Join A Group
Submit A Group
Carpool in India
Post An Issue
Suggest a Solution
Add Contacts
Suggest a Link

NRI Services
Traveling Alone?
Find A Roommate
Ad(d) 4 Roommate
NRI's Problems
Life in abroad
Customs rules
Travel Tips


Donate & Help
Children Care
Senior Citizens 
Donate Eyes
Donate Blood



"We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. If what we are now has been the result of our own past actions, it certainly follows that whatever we wish to be in future can be produced by our present actions; so we have to know how to act. "
-- Swami Vivekananda

Issues Posted > Land Grabbing:

Corruption in Landscaping
  Posted By: Prem / Date:
State: Tamil Nadu   District: Kanniyakumari   City: Nagercoil  

My brother used to do some work for the TN government in 94 through a private contractor. He used to tell us that whenever a cheque for the landscaping work came, the peon would take some money just to hand it over. Then automatically half of the money goes back to the CM through untraceable routes and they had to manage with the other half.
Now, I hope you all understand why government guesthouses and government buildings are designed like brick blocks and have a mediocre finish. 

  Click here to View/ Suggest solutions on this issue!

what is the procedure to file case against land grabbing?
  Posted By: sandhya / Date: 10/25/2005
State: Andhra Pradesh   District: Hyderabad   City: ghatkesar  

i have a plot in ghatkesar,hyderabad.
but it seems to have been owned by some other party.
the land owner cheated me.
i bought this land in 1987.
what is the procedure to atleast get back my money that i invested in this venture?? 

  Click here to View/ Suggest solutions on this issue!

Property Sharing
  Posted By: Shadab / Date: 7/11/2006
State: Bihar   District: Pashchim   City: Narkatiaganj  

My uncle migrated to canada in 1972. Now he is permanent resident of Canada. some land was on his name. But 1996 he has given power of attorney to my uncle to sell, and my uncle sold out some parts of this land. In 2005 the balance parts of land given to as a washiyatnama in favour of me. My Question is can my Canadian uncle give poer of attorney if he is not now citizen of India? 

  Click here to View/ Suggest solutions on this issue!

  Posted By: VEDPRAKASH / Date: 8/6/2006
State: Haryana   District: Gurgaon   City: NAKHROLA  

Dear sir,
In front of my house in village nokhrola,dist gurgaon was almost 8 acre open panchyet johar(pond) land which has been almost fully occupied( except johar pond)specially this problem is very much effecting to the families & children’s are living there. Therefore I request you please would you immediately take action to clear this engrossment. What's or who's it may be enclosed by should cleared immediately
I shall be very thankful to you,
With good wishes, yours faithfully
Vedprakash yadav

  Click here to View/ Suggest solutions on this issue!

Note: If you don't find any topics posted by you, might have been moved to Discussion Forum
based on type of the topic/ issue.

Click Here to Post a new Issue!
Click Here to see other websites in this Category!

Advertisement income will be donated  to :
 Child Aid Foundation

| Contact Us Link To Us | About us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Recommend this site | Subscribe | Guest Book | Report Errors |